Sunday 30 March 2014

Challenge 229 - food and/or drink

Howdy!

Ok there's been a LOOOONG interval between typing this and it appearing!  My router decided that it doesn't want to rout or whatever it does....  still at last its routering!

Are you all ready?  I only ask because according to the weatherman we have a heatwave arriving tomorrow!

Exciting huh?  In anticipation I have my shades, suncream and deckchair all ready.  Luckily all these things can be used with a coat and sweater!  Sometimes I find that the weatherman tells fibs....

So thanks to our players from last week - lovely creations as always.

The RPT has done his stuff and he's chosen Anya.

This week our theme is to show some food and drink, both or one or the other is fine.
As always we have some inspiration to share

Kat



Melissa



Pops



Sarah



Sharon



Jenny



so aren't they just super?

We'd love to see your makes too - please remember the roolz ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment